Providing access to unique proprietary deal flow that has been sourced and diligenced by our world class team of subject matter experts
Stony Lonesome Group has over 100 investors across multiple special purpose investment vehicles and its 3 Funds. We like to say that the best way to get to know us is to look at a deal together. We keep our minimum investment threshold low ($10,000 for SPVs and $25,000 for Funds) to allow new investors to get to know us and to let the trust and confidence develop over time. Some of our initial investors started out with less than $10,000 in our initial deals and their personal allocation to SLG has now grown to close to $500,000 across multiple deals and multiple funds. Most of our investors are repeat investors. Each of our Funds has a special membership for its early seed investors known as the Tip of the Bayonet "9".
- F500 CEO
- Chief Technology Officer- Amazon
- Chief Technology Officer- eBay
- Partner- McKinsey & Co
- Partner- Healthcare Investment Bank
- Partner - Private Equity Firm
- Global Head of Private Banking
- Retired 3 Star Army General
- Army Attache - US Embassy - Japan
- Air Force F15/F16 Pilot
- Army Task Force 160 Pilot
- Army Special Forces Flight Surgeon
- Navy SEALs
- New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- GE Ventures
- FTV Capital
- SalesForce Ventures
- Boeing HorizonX
- Silicon Valley Bank
- GAP International
- Fenway Summer Ventures
- Managing Director Carlyle Group
- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Winner Season 2 "The Apprentice"
- Host of FOX's "Wall Street Week" 2x
- Former Chairman & CEO's of Multiple Major Investment Banks
As a true Merchant Bank, not only does SLG utilize our unique expertise to lead deals as principal investors, we also syndicate those opportunities with other co-investors as part of our active management approach.
Advisory Board Members are part of the General Partnership for each of the Funds and are required to have "skin in the game" as investors in the Fund through the GP. We believe that it is important for our advisors to not just advise, but to share the same risk that our investors are taking based upon their recommendations and investment decisions.